Friday 18 September 2009

FK.DW Saturday 190909

Today we will be looking at the September FUBAR as provided by FK.UK associate "The Box" in Derby. The FUBAR is an exceedingly tough workout and not for everyone; it is a test of mental fortitude as well as of physical strength and ability.

The official "FUBAR" allows for no scaling, however we realise that not everyone is physically capable of performing the tasks required so if necessary scale the weight used for the deadlifts but make sure to note it.

FUBAR Sept 09
For time perform
20 Push-ups/20 BW Deadlift/20 Air Squat
19 Push-ups/20 BW Deadlift/19 Air Squat
18 Push-ups/20 BW Deadlift/18 Air Squat
down to....
2 Push-ups/20 BW Deadlift/2 Air Squat
1 Push-ups/20 BW Deadlift/1 Air Squat
Post weights and times to FK.UK

Have fun!

2 comments:

Chet said...

Push-ups you say....? ;-)

Manny Mima said...

Ok, I had a go on this one today.I thought it;s not gonna be so bad.Boy, was I wrong. I am at the moment 81KG,too heavy...Need to loose weight.
Well, around 15 Push ups I dislike the dead lifts. At 10 push ups I was sick and tired of them,run out of time,as I was doing it almost for an hour, and had to go get ready for my client.
So I have unfinished business here. Could we have this one in about two months time?..Great workout,but I was proper fubar afterwards.